SEHO SelectLine: With a PLUS in Flexibility
With the SelectLine SEHO developed a selective soldering system featuring a revolutionary design and which convinces with highest precision and solder joint quality as well as a high degree of flexibility: no change-over is required to dynamically process a variety of assemblies with short cycle times.
The SelectLine machine concept is consistently modular, thus ensuring clear cost benefits. Fluxer module, various preheat modules and several soldering modules may be equipped individually, and a brush station as well as the SEHO PowerVision AOI system can be integrated. Depending on your requirements, the different modules can be configured to a complete manufacturing line. Even Select-Line-C that is designed for stand-alone operation in the basic configuration may be expanded with additional modules at any time to be used inline.
The SelectLine can be equipped with the SYNCHRO concept, developed by SEHO, a unique software feature that nearly doubles throughput without major investments.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- highest flexibility: Twin-Select soldering unit
- modular expandable any time
- outstanding soldering quality: electro-magnetic soldering units
- highest throughput rates: patented SYNCHRO concept
- maximum machine availability: patented ultrasonic cleaning for solder nozzles
- 100 % process reliability: process control from A like AOI to Z like Z height
- dynamic precision: exact positioning of the work stations with highly precise axis systems
- efficient programming: offline teach program
- fast change-over and maintenance: extremely good accessibility of the soldering area
- ready for Industry 4.0: machine communication software mcServer
|short cycle time: Synchro concept
|automatic ultrasonic cleaning
|integrated THT AOI